Docy is a Figma website template for knowledge base,
Documentation, online user manual, guide.
We designed Docy for the readers, optimizing not for page
views or engagement — but reading. And it turns out that
Context is a key part of learning.
Inside this package:
- 8 Unique Layouts Pages
- 2 Beautiful Home Pages
- Easy and 100% customizable Figma files
- Professional and creative design
- Based on Bootstrap 1170px Grid System
- Full width: 1920px
- Clean Layout
- Every page is fully layered and organized with proper names. All layers are named and organized into groups and subgroups
- Pixel Perfect
- Free Google Fonts
- Free Font Based Icons
- Easy to replace images with the nested symbols
Roboto (Google Font)
Sources and Credits:
Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
Icon SVG: Flaticon, Ionicons
Images Used: Unsplash, Pexels
Illustration by: Freepik
Download = Docy – Documentation and Knowledge Base Figma Template-[Updated].zip
Kindly notice: We update new contents like WordPress themes,
Plugins, php Scripts regular.
however consider that you need to never use this objects in a business internet site.
all the contents published right here for improvement & trying out purpose best.
We’re now not liable for any harm, use at your personal chance! We fantastically advise to buy Docy – Documentation and Knowledge Base Figma Template from the Developer
( CreativeGigs ) website. Thank you.